Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Attack of the Hot glue Gun!



The actual burn is far smaller but it's nasty. I ran out of band-aids and since I am extremely allergic to latex we created this out of old gauze and tape. So how did this happen? Well, it's simple: I am not good with hot glue guns. Here are a few lessons I have learned while operating the hot glue gun:


1. Hot glue is extremely hot. Do not touch! (I knew this one before I started but figure that the above picture may demonstrate otherwise?)


2. Make your children glue their own crafts together (okay, maybe that's a bad idea. If they are spawn of mine, they may have inherited my lack of hot glue gun expertise).


Now, take a look above. What do you think happened ? No, I am not trying to demonstrate a new way of doing finger shadow puppets. No, I burnt my fingers on the hot glue gun. AFTER, the hot glue dropped on my legs, burning it, I screamed and tried to wipe the HOT glue off my skin. And, yes, I burned myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment